Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Save the Tatas!



By all means, Save the Tatas!

Once breast cancer affects someone you love, you'll do anything to make a difference in the fight for a cure. Last year, my favorite mother in law, was diagnosed and is waging a fierce battle against this disease.

This product caught our eye at market and has been a hit with customers. A portion of each TaTa purchase goes to breast cancer research! The tanks are by far the most sought after item. Tales by the Sea also carries the tote bags, lip balm, hats, shirts and baby onesies. Some shirts are done BLING style others are screen printed with the pink ribbon and fun statements. Here are our favorites:

Caught you looking at my tatas!
Save the Tatas!
I love my little tatas!
Be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting tatas! (baby onesie)
Give me your tatas and no one gets hurt! (baby onesie)

Show your support and watch your shirt make a difference.

PS: Have you done a self exam lately? Early detection saves tatas!

No comments: