Thursday, January 1, 2009

Why women go to the Bathroom together!

Last night during our annual New Year's Even party a WORLD WIDE MYSTERY was solved!

The mystery: Why do women go to the bathroom in groups?

The answer: To see if the bathroom has monogrammed soaps to "ooh and ahhh" over! (relax fellas...we do occasionally talk about you while we are in there!)


During my shindig last night, I finally stopped two groups of gals on their way to my powder room to find out what they were talking about---or who they were talking about!

In a matter of fact way, they said they were checking out the bowl of monogrammed soaps I had. Oh really?
Then they wanted to know the price. $26.99 for a set of 3
Then they wanted to what scents were offered:
Cherries Jubilee
Chocolate Mocha
Fresh Linen
Raspberry Mint
White Tulips
Kiwi Starfruit
Long Stem Roses

They each placed orders right there in my powder room! I'd call that a first! Order your favorite today!

No comments: